Intro to Meditation
Curious about meditation but not sure where to start?
Then you're in the right place. (Hint: it doesn't have to involve wearing a kaftan or moving to the Himalayas).
I'm guessing the reason you're here is because of one or more of these 5 reasons. You want to:
- Tame your mind that never stops thinking.
- Feel less stressed and/or anxious in your busy life.
- Quiet the nagging voice telling you something's not right, or something is missing in your life.
- Learn how to "do" meditation in a way that's going to work for you.
- Tap into who you are, discover your purpose and craft the life you want.
If any or all of the above resonates with you then I can help. Time to ditch the overwhelm and get back in touch with you.
I’m Laura, a Meditation Coach specialising in guiding people from fidgety sceptic to confident meditator. Many of us think meditation is too hard (our minds are too busy), we don't have time or we don't know where to start. We feel like we need change in our lives but we don't now how to do it. We feel stressed out, our health suffers and we feel far from the person we know we can be.
A 1 hour 30 min Intro workshop that’s designed to provide 3 things:
- The Fundamentals:
- what it is (and isn’t), how it works and more importantly what it can do for you (think reduced stress, more mental space and tapping into your creativity and happiness)
- A Step by Step Experience:
- because doing meditation is the best way to learn about it.
- Practical Next Steps:
- simple ways to make it part of your life right now your way.
WHAT ELSE DO I GET?
Let's face it, one workshop isn't going to be the game changer. I know the content of this workshop will give you everything you need to get started...but that's often not enough. So here's the full package:
FREE audios of the guided meditations from the session: so you can begin your practice with training wheels straight away. Membership to the Be. Modern Meditation closed Facebook group. Even if you're not into Facebook, this is a brilliant space to share experiences, I'll share resources and together we can help you overcome any challenges you experience in your practice. It's also great to celebrate when you've been able to make progress (Research into habit formation shows that external accountability and support can make the difference in whether something sticks. Read about one perspective on this by clicking here.)
Ongoing support from me - I'll be here to offer support, advice and a cheer squad while you get moving.
- Saturday 2nd February 2019
- 15:00 - 16:30
- Laura Coleman
- £40New Energy Fitness members save £5